I have spoken to groups for years. As the Executive Director of a small Township Chamber, I spoke regularly to groups of 10 to 300+ on all sorts of topics. I've led breakout sessions at Conferences, facilitated Corporate Lunch & Learns as well as Association Breakfast and Lunch monthly events.
I ALSO facilitate team building workshops! These tend to be Quarterly or Yearly events where your staff/team gets together for sales, product, company financial updates! The fun part... there's a "charitable twist" to it at the end! So team building as well as giving back to the Community! Contact me for more info!
ALL of my talks are fun, energetic, and interactive!
Here is a list of groups and events where I have spoken and upcoming:
- Women in Agile!
- NOWIB Broad Ripple Luncheon
- MOM-PRENEUR'S Club (The Hatch)
- American StructurePoint Women's Lunch & Learn
- ASAE Annual Meeting
- SCORE Women's Roundtable
- ILEA (Indiana Live Events Association)
- SMPS Southern Regional Conferences
- SMPS Missouri Valley Regional Conferences
- SMPS National Conferences
- AIA Ohio Valley Region Conferences
- NAWIC: National Association of Women in Construction
- BRAG's Young Professional Group
- American Red Ball's yearly conference
- The American Institute of Architects (AIA) Regional Conference
- Society of Marketing Professionals Services (SMPS) National Conference in Los Angeles & San Diego
- Purses With Purpose fundraiser
- NOWIB (Network of Women in Business)
- Madison County Chamber's FAB Luncheon
- Business Professional Exchange Group
- Speedway Chamber of Commerce
- Lawrence Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana Plein Air Association
- NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners)
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING FUN FOR YOUR NEXT
QUARTERLY OR YEARLY TEAM / STAFF MEETING?
Contact me about my Team Building Workshops!