Welcome to the Biz XLerator Group!
Are you ready to get to that NEXT LEVEL?
Do you want – or need – more accountability, strategic conversation and the ability to be around other like-minded business owners?
This monthly group will:
1. Help you think more strategically about your business
2. Define easily implementable action steps to help you achieve your goals
3. Develop stronger habits to keep you focused and motivated
So, if you're ready to get to that next level, and are tired of feeling like you're all alone in this world of Entrepreneurship, this group is for YOU!
• Feb, March & April
• 3rd Wednesday of each month for 90-minutes
• 8:30 am Pacific / 11:30am Eastern
What do you get?
1. An online private portal
For you to store your goal and tracking worksheets to set your goals, track your progress, assign yourself action items, track your metrics, take notes and MORE!
2. A private group for you to engage with the other members!
3. Weekly assignments including worksheets, messages, coaching tips assigned to you
4. One monthly group session
Cost is $60/month and will be invoiced each month. If you are committed, and like to save money, a one-time payment of $150 will be due to reserve your spot.
IF YOU LIKE DETAILS, CONTINUE READING HERE:
Although this group is not focused on referrals, many times connections and business does happen. This group has an online private group within this platform where you can connect, ask questions, offer advice, share ideas, and more!
We will meet the 3rd Wednesday of each month via Zoom to discuss challenges, successes, ideas and MORE! I will always have a challenge and group activity to keep us moving and growing.
You will be assigned weekly worksheets to help your goals stay TOP-OF-MIND!
Your profile has the option for you to create action items, reminders, keep track fo your metrics, keep a journal (private for to share with me!) and SO MUCH MORE!
This group is for YOU! And I look forward helping you get to that next level!
There may be some duplication of industry, but I always do my best to be respectful of others and their privacy. Each attendee will sign a confidentiality agreement.
Let's DO this!